Hong Kong 2008
The Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games
Peden Bloodstock were appointed as the Official Equestrian Shipping, Quarantine and Logistics Provider for the Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Equestrian Events were held in the Racing Capital of the East - HONG KONG!
The Peden Statistics for the Hong Kong Olympic and Paralympic Games:
• 445 horses were accommodated in Pre-Export Quarantine Facilities established by Peden Bloodstock across the world.
• Peden established and operated 25 simultaneous quarantine facilities across the world
• 47 National Federations were involved
• 287 horses travelled on 57 aircraft from and to all points of the globe
• Accompanied by 190 attendants in flight
• Over 105,000kg of equipment was shipped by Peden Bloodstock to and from Hong Kong