Should your horse be flying with Peden and you prefer us to arrange the trucking for delivery to, or collection from, the airport please do not hesitate to inform us and we will arrange this to ensure seamless transfer from stable door to door.
Peden Bloodstock provide an excellent road service throughout Europe. This is outsourced to specialised partners who work with modern trucks of the highest standards and quality and use only the most experienced drivers.
Should you wish to move your horse by road please do not hesitate to contact us and we will put you in touch with our partners.
Peden Bloodstock is able to arrange ferry crossings between UK and Ireland; and UK and the European Continent. Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can discuss suitable routings and timings for your trip.
Peden Bloodstock is one of a limited number of agents who are authorised by Eurotunnel to make bookings on the shuttle. Please contact us if you wish to make a booking.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle are able to transport domestic equidae on it's single deck passenger shuttles.
Eurotunnel Vehicle Requirements:
The horse transporter must be in possession of a valid Road Vehicle (and Container) Certification) or the equivalent document if issued by a body in another Member State of the European Union and must in particular have passed inspection on the following points:
Ventilation and Temperature Control
• the system is in working order,
• the system is capable of maintaining a temperature of between 5-30 degrees C,
• the system is capable of supplying an evenly distributed air flow of 60m3/h/KN of payload,
• the system can operate for 4 hours with the engine off,
• the system ensures appropriate air quality is maintained at all times.
• a warning system is fitted to warn the driver of high and low temperatures,
• the sensors are located in suitable positions,
• the warning system is visible to the driver.
General Vehicle Structure
• The vehicle and its fittings are designed, constructed and maintained to minimise urine and faeces leakage from flooring.